WBPSC Lecturer Result 2019: WBPSC has announced the official recruitment of Lecturers. A total of 597 Posts of Lecturers will be filled under this notification released by West Bengal PSC. Every individual who is interested in this ob vacancy can check the Eligibility Criteria and then apply for this vacancy. All of them can fill the application forms from the official website of WBPSC. The forms are available in online mode only; no other forms will be accepted offline. The application forms for this recruitment were made available at the official website of WBPSC between 24th of July, 2018 till the 13th of August, 2018.
The very first stage of WBPSC exam will consist of an objective test that will have a multiple choice question paper. It will include questions from different topics and subjects like English languages, Reasoning, General Awareness, General Knowledge, Aptitude, and Quant. This MCQ will be followed by an objective test for the particular subject they have applied. To get a precise overview of the examination, please refer to the doc. mentioned below:
|S.No||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects|
|1.||Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions||General English|
The examination will consist of two objectives Written Test i.e. pre-exam and mains exam. Candidates passing in this examination will be shortlisted for the next round of selection. Applicants scoring the marks at least equal or more than the declared cutoff marks will be considered as pass and will be invited an Interview round. An Interview will be conducted by a panel of WBPSC Board. A candidate who will pass the Interview will get an opportunity to become a Lecturer under West Bengal PSC and will be given a date for document verification.
WBPSC Cutoff: It is the least number of passing marks decided by the WBPSC recruitment board. Candidates who will score marks more than or equal to this cutoff marks in their written examination will then be chosen for the next recruitment level for this vacancy.
WBPSC Merit List: It contains the names as well as roll number of candidates who have passed in the WBPSC examination by scoring marks that meet the declared cutoff criteria.
How to Download WBPSC result?
To download your WBPSC result, please go through the following procedure:
- Open the web browser on any of your devices connected with the internet.
- Type pscwbonline.gov.in as URL in the search space provide and click on “Go.”
- The WBPSC site will open up.
- Search the option for “Important notification” at the official website of WBPS.
- Once you find the option for “Important notification” click on it.
- There you will find a notification regarding the WBPSC result so click on it.
- You will be prompted to enter your login details to enter your Registration ID and password.
- After filling in the details click on “Submit.”
- The result list will load up. There you can look for your name and roll number by downloading that file or by typing in the name or roll number in the search field that you get after pressing Ctrl +F.
So following these few simple steps, you can view your WBPSC result. Still, in case you are unable to view your result, then leave a comment in the comment box placed below. We will be there to help you in viewing your result.